Lamborghini Forum & Photo Gallery - Talk Lambo!

Lamborghini Forum & Photo Gallery - Talk Lambo!

Go Back   Lamborghini Forum & Photo Gallery - Talk Lambo! > Forum-Related > Forum Questions

Forum Questions Complaints, problems, sponsorship, donations, new feature requests, etc.; post them here!

Old 02-26-2011
I'm Canadian and cooler than you!

Mikey has rep beyond question!Mikey has rep beyond question!Mikey has rep beyond question!Mikey has rep beyond question!Mikey has rep beyond question!Mikey has rep beyond question!
Default TalkLambo MOBILE?

Dave,

Can you add mobile support to the site? Pretty please with maple syrup on top?

-Mikey

-->
Old 02-26-2011
Multi-Lambo Owner
Ex-Gwagen Owner
Spammer Deleter & Distributor of 0wnage
Margarita Connoisseur

pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!
Send a message via AIM to pdisme Send a message via Yahoo to pdisme

Yeah, I should probably buy the upgrade to vbulletin and get this thing modernized.

-->
Old 02-26-2011

zeeshan66 is an up and coming TL member!

AGREED!!!! would love that

-->
Old 03-24-2011

Kirk is an up and coming TL member!
Send a message via AIM to Kirk

Add tapatalk, do it!

-->
Old 03-25-2011

zeeshan66 is an up and coming TL member!

......its been a month.....

-->
Old 06-06-2011
Multi-Lambo Owner
Ex-Gwagen Owner
Margarita Connoisseur

pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!pdisme has crazy rep son!

Sorry guys, been really busy with the impending marriage lol. Haven't even had time to drive my cars!! I'll try to get this knocked out next month.

In the mean time, anyone considering buying a diamond, engagement ring, etc., click the banner at the bottom of the site; it's an affiliate link so I'll get a commission . The place is legit, I bought my fiancee's engagement ring from them. Maybe if I get some affiliate credit I can use that to pay for the vbulletin license so I don't have to.

-->
Old 06-08-2011

AgentTripleX is a 1000+ rep member, that's serious business, don't step to this!AgentTripleX is a 1000+ rep member, that's serious business, don't step to this!AgentTripleX is a 1000+ rep member, that's serious business, don't step to this!AgentTripleX is a 1000+ rep member, that's serious business, don't step to this!AgentTripleX is a 1000+ rep member, that's serious business, don't step to this!AgentTripleX is a 1000+ rep member, that's serious business, don't step to this!AgentTripleX is a 1000+ rep member, that's serious business, don't step to this!AgentTripleX is a 1000+ rep member, that's serious business, don't step to this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdisme View Post

In the mean time, anyone considering buying a diamond, engagement ring, etc., click the banner at the bottom of the site; it's an affiliate link so I'll get a commission . The place is legit, I bought my fiancee's engagement ring from them. Maybe if I get some affiliate credit I can use that to pay for the vbulletin license so I don't have to.
If you don't know who to buy any of these types of jewelry for, I'm always available for gift accepting. I actually have some nice diamond earrings from them, that's my only experience. Glad to hear you and fiancee are pleased with an engagement ring from them.

See you soon Dave.

-->
Old 06-08-2011
Multi-Lambo Owner
Ex-Gwagen Owner
Margarita Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTripleX View Post
See you soon Dave.
Ball & chain in 72 hours

-->